Wednesday, May 9, 2007

My life in Guangzhou

1, bars the night before last I said wearing a feminine full access to the women's dresses, It biped feet 8 cm Major sandals, a concentration of the pleadings, Small handbags Times along with Xiao-ming, and other classmates went BABY FACE, to seeing Guangzhou BAR culture. In the process of knowledge I asked for a cup of seven-color rainbow, Eritrea, I think taste was not conducive to the good rum, But the price is more than 10 times, ah, if I have money are beginning to BAR, mercilessly slaughtered under the turtles. My mother casually profile romantic wine add the names to sell its 800 1,000 children, and do not make a killing? ? Hum. End of exposure time is 2:30, looked lost half, but fortunately at night. BABY FACE of this trip for me to CLUB gained a deeper understanding it is not like all CULB Xiqiao of Heaven and Earth as complicated. Also be in the sky as a human person on the toilet must endure roadblocks assailing danger. Heaven on Earth to me regarding the shadow of the bars on break.

2, a food before yesterday evening, I wear something very students with others around Sichuan jolly gorging on the subject. Packing a spicy crab, and the red roller to the spiciness Shangde, Studies have blood next to the vegetables plump Celebrates Celebrates such things. We do not have the two words are immersed in hard to eat. I could not help but think about "Mohuanchufang" -- one for a friend in the small private kitchens You eat crabs scene. The caption said they were in the hands of the crab with a love for. Therefore, we do not speak. Finally small distinctions asked a friend how much to eat only. She replied : four. Can not help but admire Confucius on Shisexingye truth. So I would say probably not fond of the people are the ED. A Mi-Tuo Buddha.

3, Thesis I had always regarded papers set aside tolerated, because I really do not want collision. Unfortunately, yesterday evening a telephone instructors I have to continue to face this nightmare. Mentor : You have to pay two draft as soon as possible to me. - - Therefore had to stay up late last night. Today we must continue to work hard. If graduates do not have to write thesis that the more good four, not in the game long WOW. ~ Like the hero taught me how to brush fate. Success rate of 10% for the time being. Fortunately, the only successful one I swap equipment are suitable and Tribal gave me the equipment, My small environmental LR finally installed a blue--in fact still very green. Many people have returned. Origin is really gone forever. Even BSE back to it. Asshole unexpectedly returned, he and moonlight pig I have always told us that 70 right. I moved to die -- if this game not many people accompanied the play, it is really meaningless.

Above, I was living before graduation. I also leave Guangzhou before life.

some one

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Guangzhou!